Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introduction


I guess I need to include a bio note in my blog for those who probabely don't know me. I was born in July 3, 1984 in Isfahan, Iran. My major at the university was English language and literature. Since 2004 I started writing poetry, short stories and essays in English. I have a number of publications in Ascent Aspirations Magazine and Barnwood Poetry Magazine in 2007 and 2008.


At the time being I'm working on a novel which I don't know where it would take me and how long it would take to be written. Its main abstract theme deals with my philosophical revelations within the frame of my experiences, without giving any exact concrete details.


On the whole, like all of you I'm a repeater of life in its true futile way. My words are a true reflection of me and my life. I'm not into any special "ism" . I try to create my own Golshanism! But my main interest is dark modern literature.


I try to make a selection of my works here including short stories, poetry and some short essays. Please feel free to express your opinions and comments. Your ideas mean a lot to me and are the best feedback.


All the works are copyrighted.


No comments:

Post a Comment