Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prowler


What a shitty thing to do and what a drudge I am! I have always thought that I have the most ridiculous job in the whole world. A wonderful narrow road has been formed because of the reoccurrence of my destintionless passage through this stupid desert. And the only thing which has ever made me happy is the fact that I have built this road on my own though unconsciously. And this is my realm. This is my territory. And I think I have been pretty successful in ruling, because I haven’t ever seen the footsteps of any animate being here. I guess I should describe my realm a bit further and say how it looks like here. There are always sounds here. But to me I guess they are voices. But they are delirium because I can’t do what they tell me to do and a kind of vain power pushes me through this road. I mentioned that there is no animate being here but I can see colorful butterflies around here when I hear that special voice and it is interesting that they show off so glamorously in this black and white world. I guess my name begins with something like K, because there is a brand on my left wrist showing “K”. And about my job; I’m a dragger! I drag a mass of flesh and bone behind me that all I know about it is that every pain to me causes a greater pain in it. I think I am the only kind of being who is totally aware of its absurdity and hollowness. I don’t know when my mission ends and when I can retire forever. And above all I’m so tired of not understanding what that special voice says. Anyway, that’s the only sound that doesn’t hurt me as much as other sounds, and I’m used to it like getting used to this flesh behind me, which is always hungry and thirsty and needy for everything and this is me who should satisfy its needs in this hollow desert within this suspension, and clean the trace of its blood…

1 comment:

  1. wow...wonderful! you're such a good writer :)

    Just keep focusing on the voice! That's both your gift and your curse at the same time. Listen to it and figure it out to calm down or else you'll spend the rest of your life in the vicious circle of flesh's never ending desires which makes you/us more and more feel hollow.
    And remember, you're lucky and especial to actually have a voice inside! Shhhhh just listen, pay attention :)

    Love you Golshan, you're great :)

    ReplyDelete